zz *Bow's Journey Under the RainBow*: My busy week after arrived in Bangkok!

*Bow's Journey Under the RainBow*

And this is a little journey of me...

Monday, March 06, 2006

My busy week after arrived in Bangkok!

As I told you guys last time that I'll start updating my diary in English
coz I think it's better for everyone to understand,
even I think it can't express my feeling as good as writing in Thai.

..........(คอยดูกันละกัน ว่าจะเขียนภาษาอังกฤษไปได้สักกี่น้ำ กร๊ากๆๆๆๆ)

Sorry for not update my story for almost a week
but because since I came back home I was quite busy
meeting people...and also eating!

I'm still worrying that can I finally lose weight that I gained from Japan
here if people still ask me to go eat!!!

Anyway...I'm not complaining about it coz I'm also really wanna meet you guys.
And how can Thai people don't go eat if we wannna meet and chat, right!?

......................................................................

Oh well, now I'm in Bangkok!
Finally be home after spending 5 months in Japan!!!

After I first got off from plane,
The first thing I felt is the weather difference between Bangkok and Osaka!!!

It was very hot...(also many Japanese people who got off from the same plane as me complaint about it)

Hey!! at least after 5 months in Japan, I know that they were complaining!!
Yipppeeee!!!

After that day I arrived,
I spend all of my time out!

.........................................

On Friday, I went out to see my friends at my faculty
......all of them said that I look so fat!
Well, as what they said was the truth, I wasn't angry...

I wasn't...hey! I really wasn't angry, okay!!!???

I also went to Siam Paragon!!!
I was so amzaed that the place is much bigger than I thought!
I met N'Aoy at Kinokuniya and she suggested me some Japanese book.

Thanks N'Aoy...I wish you can pass the interview and
then you can stay with me in Osaka for half a year!

That night I met P'Mai, P'Nha+ and her husband and also P' P' who
used to live in Kyoto...
We went for dinner and Karaoke!!

It was pity that I couldn't stay with them until the end
but it was very fun ka!!
........................................

On Saturday,
I went out to Coca Suki at Siam Square
for @Japan meeting in Bangkok

It was my first time meeting people who we met on the internet..
Well, I've never met them before, at first I was a little bit nervous..

But after talking to them while eating suki yaki...it was very fun!
Some of them have already come back from Japan and some of them are people
who are going to be in Japan soon..

(I'm the only one who was in between hahahahaaaa)

Well, thanks na ka everyone...
It was very warm party (as we were sitting in front of suki yaki pot!! hahaha)
Hope to see you again either in Thailand or in Japan.

..............................................................

On Sunday,
I went out with my family to see my grand parents.
We went out to have Chinese food lunch!

(Well, I can't stand eating anymore...I went out to eat everyday. Gosh!!)

............................................................

Today, I'm at University's central library...
At frist I didn't wanna go out but since my computer's adapter
was exploded (!!!) yesterday, I didn't know what to do without my it..

I have to go out again!!!

But luckily...I had a chance to go to fitness this morning...
At least I didn't go out for eat today!!

Hey!!! I did exercise!!! really!!
.
.
.
.
.
PS. Thai comment is okay na ja... The reason that I wrote my diary in English is so that everybody can read it ^^

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

สนุกใหญ่เลยน้า~
อ่านเป็นภาษาอังกฤษลำบากจัง ^ ^" แต่จะพยายาม
กลับมาเมืองไทยอย่ากินเยอะเหมือนตอนอยู่ที่นู่นล่ะ อยู่นี่ไม่ค่อยได้เดิน..

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

อิจฉาๆๆๆๆๆๆ อยากกลับบ้านๆๆๆๆๆๆ กินๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

แกแน่ใจหรอ ว่าเพื่อนๆ แก จะอ่านอิ๊งได้ 55
นั่นแหล่ะ ขอโทดที่ยังไม่ได้เจอแก
ไว้นัดกันนะ สัญญาๆ
ทำงานเหนื่อยมากเลย

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back ja...

take care
เปนห่วงนะ -_-

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home